Just back (yesterday) from a three week trip to the UK and Belgium.
Hello Melbourne! I'm back. Did you miss me? You're looking good today! pic.twitter.com/U45oRMnrrv
— Daniel Bowen (@danielbowen) July 24, 2017
Apart from seeing family, we visited Cardiff, Bath, Penzance, Brussels and London.
In summary? Had a great time!
As you can see, I’m really delighted to be back:
Expect lots of overly-detailed blog posts in the next few weeks…
Use this link to see them all in chronological order*, or start here:
- 3/7/2017: European holiday: Escaping the winter
- 4/7/2017: Go west! (To Cardiff)
- 5/7/2017: Cardiff Who?
- 6/7/2017: Battling the buses
- 7/7/2017: Time for a Bath
- 8/7/2017: Canals and cathedrals
- 9-10/7/2017: Family reunion time, and the mystery of the Bath toastie
- 11/7/2017: Heading to the wild, wild west (Cornwall)
- 12/7/2017: Epic bus ride to the end of the land
- 13/7/2017: Two hours to Brussels
- 14/7/2017: Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles!
- 15/7/2017: Old reptiles, old trams, new baby cousin
- 16/7/2017: In Brugge
- 17/7/2017: Brussels from above
- 18/7/2017: The border incident, and London sightseeing
- 19/7/2017: East meets west: Greenwich and the museums of London
- 20/7/2017: Sent to the Tower (of London)
*When reading the posts in chronological (that is, forwards) order, you counter-intuitively click the “Older Posts” link for the next page, which in fact is newer posts.