Happy new year!
Noting that the most-viewed and commented-upon blog posts of last year were all transport-related (yeah this blog has moved to mostly transport in the past few years), I’m wondering what topics people might be interested in for posts this year.
I have a number already in the works, but if you’d like to nominate a topic, please leave a comment.
* * *
Suggestions made on Twitter:
- Maybe a few posts about what the biggest influences on making PT better we’re/are in Melb, Australia, and international contexts (with parallels?) And both local, regional and intercity contexts?
- Bike safety, bike lanes, etc in Melbourne
- Dandenong line transformation, such a massive project I imagine there is lots to write about
- Suburban bus services & how routes could be restructured to improve travel times & integration with other modes
- Enhancing #myki with smartphone apps. Exploiting NPP. What’s the best practice from around the world?