Stuff from the past week:
- My arch nemesis, Big Ears/Darrin, often hangs out with his mates having a coffee outside the Collins Street (Paris End) McDonalds on weekdays about 9:30am. I wonder if I can bribe the McPeople there to do the same thing to him as he did to me?
- After much hunting, last Sunday I found “Safe” brand recycled tissues at Caulfield Coles. I bought four boxes. The checkout-bloke must have wondered why.
- On Wednesday I got my tax for 2004-05 sorted out. Normally this doesn’t happen until much closer to the deadline at the end October, but I got it out of the way for two very important reasons: firstly I’ll be moving then, and don’t want the extra hassle; and secondly by my rough calculations, I reckon I’ve got a pretty big refund coming my way.
- I also stopped past my new post office box on Wednesday, which was christened with its first letter. Woo hoo. A credit card bill. D’oh!
- Not that I expect anybody cares, but the very slow process of moving my old diary content into WordPress continues: I’ve moved all of 1999 across. Plenty of memories in there, including the trip to Italy and England, and in particular the memorable final day.