What’s stressing me today:
- That my dad isn’t very well.
- That I ran into my ex-girlfriend on the street this morning and she was charming, rather than matching the sadistic bitch image I keep trying to paint of her in my mind so that I’ll miss her less.
- The deadlines at work from two distinct projects I’m juggling.
- That the guy at work in the executive corner great-window-view (so he must be important) nearby office uses his speakerphone with the door open.
- That someone who sits nearby at work hums, which when all of the above is stressing me too, makes it difficult to concentrate.