So let me get this straight. Is this what happened? Have I got this right?
- Russian military fails to pay power bill
- Power plant sends three red notices, then cuts off power
- The power in question is used to cool nuclear submarines
- Submarine commander realises if power isn’t turned back on, subs will go into a condition generally known as "meltdown"
- Submarine commander thinks about it for a little while, and decides quite sensibly that he would prefer it if the nuclear subs didn’t go into meltdown. Sends armed soldiers to power plant to get power turned back on.
And to think these guys used to be a superpower.
Have you noticed how that tampon ad has changed? The music in the jingle is the same, but there’s no words now. It has to be said that the words it had weren’t the best. Their choice was not an inspired decision. You know the ad I’m talking about. The one that had the voices in the background, singing "lie, lie lie lie, lie lie lie, lie lie lie, lie-lie lie lie…"
It’s obviously just clicked with them. They’ve obviously been discussing it. They’ve been saying, "Folks, we have to ask ourselves, ‘Why isn’t this product selling as well as it could be?’"