I was looking for something else on Youtube, and as sometimes happens, got distracted by this instead: a Doctor Who parody from The (D-Gen) Late Show from 1993.
For those who don’t follow such things, the real Brigadier, Nicholas Courtney, passed away last week.
- Daniel: @Mark, I wouldn’t pay too much attention to the picture quality above; it was snapped from the phone at...
- Julian Wearne: I’m curious if you tested the website on Safari on any other platforms or whether this was the...
- Mark: I use an Android phone and an iPad. I had a brief foray into Android tablets, but found that the software...
- Wayne: @Tim You can use http://www.browserstack.com/. It currently doesn’t have the ipad mini though, but does...
- Tim Chuma: Are there still sites you can sign up for that simulate cross browser testing? I have worked at once place...
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia