Not much chance of missing this news.
- Mike: I haven’t ventured to this station, but it appears the platform roof if set back quite a way from the...
- Anonymous: My view is, all railway stations I feel, should have both a toilet and PIDS there too. The irony with my...
- Doug: Nice, looks a lot like Westall.
- Andrew: The bridge is rather a lot better looking than the Footscray Station bridge.
- Tom the first and best: 2 I agree, but it is only about 200m further at most. Considering before the move Middle...
- Blog sponsorship
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia