I was looking for something else on Youtube, and as sometimes happens, got distracted by this instead: a Doctor Who parody from The (D-Gen) Late Show from 1993.
For those who don’t follow such things, the real Brigadier, Nicholas Courtney, passed away last week.
- ID card options if you don’t want/have a driver’s licence
- Stay on the train, or join the traffic? Some young adults are rejecting cars.
- New toy: iPad Mini
- Anybody else getting dodgy texts about a United Energy power surge?
- One look at the planned EW route shows why it would have made yesterday’s #Citylink mess worse, not better
- Tim Chuma: Most of my friends in the country town where I live got their licence around age 18. I was too nervous and...
- Tim Chuma: I have a lot of friends who have never driven even in Melbourne. If you are mainly in the inner suburbs...
- Julian Wearne: You can go wrong with Keypass! I had one these for a long while and attempted to use it in Fremantle...
- Andrew: You can’t go wrong with the most popular card, the most forged card, and that is Keypass. Higher...
- Tranzit Jim: CAUTION ABOUT Keypass. I obtained one of those, ten years ago. They are useless in many examples,...
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia