The Dilbert web site now has a full archive and a keyword search, and even an embed feature, which has allowed me to find and embed one of my favourite Dilbert comics ever:
…and this one, of course:
- Stay on the train, or join the traffic? Some young adults are rejecting cars.
- New toy: iPad Mini
- Anybody else getting dodgy texts about a United Energy power surge?
- One look at the planned EW route shows why it would have made yesterday’s #Citylink mess worse, not better
- Some more photos from May 2003
- Jed: Melbourne is the first place I have lived where my car is not needed on a daily basis. In most places in the US...
- Andrew: Tried unsuccessfully to get a cab in South Caulfield tonight. Can’t be any better in Bentleigh. 18...
- Felix Alexander: Walking is an even more production means of transport than public transport; I would rather if it we...
- vaughan: He should think about getting a learners, at least. Why go to the trouble and cost of getting a proof-of-age...
- Austin: I think there are many things the 120 hours makes it much harder for some, kids generally staying at home...
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia