You’d always hope that if your kid was in the background on the news, he’d behave himself… and preferably didn’t pick his nose and then eat it.
(Channel 10 news, 17/9/2011)
- meanwhile...: For around a year Perth station had a platform 11 without a platform 8, 9 or 10… but we’re...
- Chris Lowe: I needed to make a 7km trip in outer suburban Melbourne on a Friday night and then return home. I am...
- Adrian: It always strikes me a bit crazy that to travel into the city on a weekend with my family, that it’s...
- Fred: Unfortunately the recently released PlanMelbourne strategy continues the focus on the motor car with important...
- David Alexander: Hello Daniel, I went yesterday to have a look at the transport mural at Spencer Street and was...
- Blog sponsorship
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia