Cattle class, anybody?
The picture is from a Friends of the Earth stunt in London, protesting against factory farming, and their link to rainforest destruction. There’s some great images of cows on the streets and on the Tube.
- Tranzit Jim: ** My Idea ** I like having a combination of, the old neighborhood zones we once had, and as Daniel had...
- Tranzit Jim: Clearly new ‘M Train’ seats there. I never knew we had the brains to build ‘multi...
- Tranzit Jim: That Parkville tunnel link, (as I like to call it) would have the advantage in diverting traffic of...
- vlado: Great post Daniel… could not agree with you more. Also, thanks for the link to RACV alternatives.
- FelineCyclist: The accident actually took out the only real alternative – the Upfield train line. Since...
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia