The multi-lingual rhino poster
From what I’ve heard, the campaign was originally quite successful, but started to wear off after a few months, so I guess they need to keep revamping it to continue to get the message across.
- Philip: He was a great speaker and I had no idea he was sick. That’s a great shame. He’s done a lot of...
- Jac: I was lucky enough to have him as a lecturer twice in the last three years. Such an inspiration. His legacy will...
- Tranzit Jim: My sympathies to his freinds and family. And yes, he will be a great loss. We still have one, Daniel...
- Roger: How awful. I didn’t even know he was ill. So young. Yes, very passionate. A big loss to academica and...
- Julian Wearne: @jon – There are also plenty of bike parking facilities all over the mall, so its a bit of a...
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia