“Oh no! Maybe the Genius Bar can fix it.”
Anybody got any better caption ideas?
- Somebody: Arguing that a line should be re-built to Whittlesea is the same as arguing that the line all the way to...
- Felix Alexander: The distinction between British and American spellings developed during the twentieth century; it...
- Chris: I can’t stand how utterly compressed digital TV is today to fit those extra channels – it is...
- Andrew: I think it has a name, but the older Foxtel digital box/recorder are Standard. It was very annoying to not be...
- Dean Thomson: Australian television is so behind the times in general. Old MPEG2 decoding hardware where most have...
- Blog sponsorship
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia