“LOL” juice? Seriously?
Tropkl. Razz bri. B current.
- Stay on the train, or join the traffic? Some young adults are rejecting cars.
- New toy: iPad Mini
- Anybody else getting dodgy texts about a United Energy power surge?
- One look at the planned EW route shows why it would have made yesterday’s #Citylink mess worse, not better
- Some more photos from May 2003
- Chris: I have noticed a decrease in the number of people getting a license even in my local area which has poor...
- enno: An object lesson in how to mislead with statistics: “Twenty years ago, almost four out of five people...
- enno: It is certainly not as much “social death” for a young male to not drive, compared to 25 years ago....
- Katie: It took me aaaages before I felt the need to get my licence (and that need was mostly motivated by the fact...
- Rae: Phee has no interest in driving also. She’s now 17 (18 next March).
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia