Doctor Who boxer shorts? Seriously?
Now I’ve seen everything.
(Spotted in Target Bourke Street. There were also some 4th Doctor designs.)
- Noel Goddard: As usual, because I tend to get my info from the Toxic Custard email, I’m buying in a bit late....
- Tom the first and best: 4 The government has dithered on Southland construction so much that is has not even been put...
- Tom the first and best: 1 Immigration controls hurt the majority of the world that is far poorer than almost all...
- Tim: I hardly turn my TV on these days except to watch DVDs. Will be a lot more TVs out on the nature strip now I...
- Andrew: A few years ago I remember the government saying they would build a train station at Southland. It must be...
- Blog sponsorship
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia