My red, swollen eye
I’m sure (more than usual) people were staring at me on the train today.
And you should see the amount of gunk that was in it this morning.
The doctor’s given me some eyedrops for it.
- Tom the first and best: 4 The government has dithered on Southland construction so much that is has not even been put...
- Tom the first and best: 1 Immigration controls hurt the majority of the world that is far poorer than almost all...
- Tim: I hardly turn my TV on these days except to watch DVDs. Will be a lot more TVs out on the nature strip now I...
- Andrew: A few years ago I remember the government saying they would build a train station at Southland. It must be...
- meanwhile...: For around a year Perth station had a platform 11 without a platform 8, 9 or 10… but we’re...
- Blog sponsorship
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia