Sunset over Melbourne
Taken from Deck 10 at the Adelphi Hotel at a friend’s birthday party a couple of weeks ago.
- Andrew: It is an absolute disgrace and very unfortunate that it has now been inflicted on train travellers. Anyone...
- Neeno: I was on a bus and I felt so trapped cos I couldn’t see out the window. Agree with the safety/PSO point.
- tranzitjim: I echo the views of Mr Bowen. PT needs the revenue, but it MUST NOT get in the way of the users. After...
- Belinda M: Not to mention how impossible it is to see out once it’s been raining. I’m surprised there...
- Marcus: Earlier this year I complained about advertising material covering a Yarra Trams network map: their solution...
- Blog sponsorship
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia