Uh oh. My sister’s iPad got the Blue Screen of Death.
Who knew they suffered from that? I thought Steve Jobs, being all-powerful, would have abolished them.
It happened while playing Rocket Bird.
We resurrected it by doing a hard reset.
- David Alexander: Hello Daniel, I went yesterday to have a look at the transport mural at Spencer Street and was...
- Anthony: @Mike I agree. My bugbear is that these stations are obviously designed by people who don’t take...
- tranzitjim: No one can deny, Mr Manella as a hero of our age.
- Doug: Come clean and admit you invented the “selfie” :)
- Paul: PIDs: are we ever going to get them at older stations? It is so frustrating having to continually poll the...
- Blog sponsorship
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia