Sorry in Little Bourke Street
…between King Street and Spencer Street, way up above eye level.
You can see the same spot in Google Streetview, from before the signs went up.
- vlado: Great post Daniel… could not agree with you more. Also, thanks for the link to RACV alternatives.
- FelineCyclist: The accident actually took out the only real alternative – the Upfield train line. Since...
- Shaun: Heather Dale
- Tom the first and best: The multi-story car park and a commercial (and residential?) development replaced the the old...
- Dave: Please tell me the multi-storey carpark isn’t free, and that it’s actually a Z2 surcharge or...
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia