Who are these clowns whose Twitter posts get into the paper?
From last Saturday’s Herald Sun Weekend section:
(Thanks for spotting it, onegirlinmelb)
- Wayne: @Tim You can use http://www.browserstack.com/. It currently doesn’t have the ipad mini though, but does...
- Tim Chuma: Are there still sites you can sign up for that simulate cross browser testing? I have worked at once place...
- enno: ” it’s a tiny proportion of the roughly half-a-million people using the train system each day.”...
- enno: It looks like a scam to me.
- Marcus W: Elimination of Zone 3 had nothing to do with Myki – it was a vote buying policy from the November...
- Friends and loved ones
- Home life
- If Daniel was emperor of the world
- Memes rule, pass it on
- News and events
- Politics and activism
- Working life
- Age Green Guide 21 Nov 2001: Blog on
- Age/SMH 14 Aug 2002: Blogging On
- Between Coffees
- Comment rules
- Contact Daniel
- Courting Disaster
- Diary FAQ
- Great Southern Land
- Highriser’s musings and life experiences
- How I became a geek
- How I became a transport activist
- Human Transit
- In South Florida
- Marcus Wong
- National Library of Australia: Pandora archive of this site
- On the Broad Gauge
- Other Daniel Bowens
- Play, Eat, Learn, Live
- SMH 7 Jul 2001: We like to watch
- The Bulletin 8 Oct 2002: High on the blog
- Toxic Custard Guide to Australia