Here is my bathroom cabinet

Here is my rather unnattractive chocolate brown bathroom cabinet. All the bathroom features are chocolate brown plastic. That’s what comes from renting a house I suppose.

As usual you can pause your mouse over various bits to see text about it. (Sorry Firefox users, for some reason you’ll only see the first few words unless you specifically look at the properties of the link).

You can only see the lefthand shelves in this picture because of the awkward way the door/mirror works. But there’s virtually nothing in the righthand shelves anyway. Must be because I’m lefthanded.

So, let’s see yours. Put your links in the comments/trackback.

9 thoughts on “Here is my bathroom cabinet”

Tony says:

I like the way the other toothbrushes seem to be cowering in fear of Marita’s toothbrush.

P says:

A powerpoint in the bathroom? Now that’s real luxury!

missmarita says:

Why, yes.
    It seems I do have a scary toothbrush.

Andy says:

Ooh this looks like fun I can do this one – will take a piccie tonight and put it on my site.

On an unrelated to this topic but related to other discussion, I am tweaking wordpress now so should be over to the new system in a couple of days. All sparkly new for the bathroom cabinet! :)

mrs hardly says:

oh goodness – I’ve just realised that this is what the hardly bathroom cabinet would look like if it had an actual door!

Obviously it must be *the* bathroom cabinet of choice for landlords across the nation (our cabinet however is a kind of icky dirty white/cream – not your hip-retro chocolate brown).

… and here is the bathroom cabinet

Rather late but nevertheless, as per Daniel’s meme, here is the bathroom cabinet in my house.
    Note the segmentation into three zones of activity.
    It contains the usual assortment of a modern girlie’s bathroom products: everything from deoderan…

MissTrish says:

I too have lived with a version of this cabinet … and the matching toilet seat, toilet roll holder, towel rails, & toilet brush set even!